21.6.04

Cada dia se aprende algo nuevo, no!? Bue, para akellos ke no sepan laburo en un call yankee... por ende atiendo a yankees... Y la mayoria debe saber ke no tengo nada en contra de los yankees (hasta hoy)
Observen:


YO: Madam, the number you have is the best number that we can give you for your local calling area. So there's nothing we can do about it if your phone displays ROAM.
CUSTOMER: Ok, can I get a refound then?
YO: No madam, it's in the contract. We make no refound. (Aprende a leer gallega...)
CUST: But I want a refound...
YO: (vieja del orto ke no entiende...) Well madam, I told you, we make NO refound.
CUST: But... what if I ask for it in the customer care center?
YO: (...) This IS the customer care center (se lo dije cuando la atendi la puta madre...). And we make NO REFOUND MADAM!
CUST: So... you are telling me that I can't get a refound?
YO: ...
CUST: But my mom is dying in the hospital!
YO: ...!!!!
CUST: I want a refound!
YO: Madam... The fact that your mother is dying in the hospital has nothing to with the phone. If the phone is NOT broken then I can't give you the refound. And your phone IS NOT BROKEN!!!!
CUST: Ok... that's all wanted to know... you dont have to get all ironic on me!

(La CUSTOMER corta...)

YO: (Gosh...)