16.7.04

... and I just don't know where I can begin...
 
Ok, the first line above is a part of a song... really nice song... And right now it's the best way I have to say how I feel... I know the things I have to do. I just don't know how (the fuck) to do them...
It's just like a knife... right through my heart... and someone is moving it... from one side to the other... inside and outside... It hurts, can't you see that? What? Are you blind? It's bleeding... I'm already loosing presure... My skin is whiter every minute... But I'm not hoping you to notice that anymore...
Words are loosing all meanings, and I have nothing else to do but to act. It's like when you are between the wall and the sword... I preffer to take a step to you than you to me. I preffer to put the sword on me... I wont let you do it... Specially when you think you are playing with a feather. But now I know... you can't see the bright...
My eyes are crying but I can't do anything but smile... There's a whole world outside waiting for that smile... expecting that smile... And I just hate it when they ask why it's not there. What can I say?
I just have to smile..
...for them...
...for me to can cry...
...for you to be happy....